We are looking for a strategic Vice President of Human Resources (HR) for our Pollard Charitable Games Group located in Council Bluffs, IA or Omaha, NE.
As a VP of Human Resources, with us you’ll play a pivotal role in developing and enforcing legally compliant HR policies, managing recruitment, staff development, employee engagement, diversity and inclusion, compliance, performance management, rewards, succession planning, and general HR reporting for the company. You’ll also provide essential guidance and coaching to management on complex employee relation issues, including corrective action, and take a leadership role in cultivating a positive workplace culture aligned with the business values and objectives of Pollard Banknote Limited. This high-impact position reports directly to Executive leadership at the Pollard Banknote head office.
Competitive Salary | Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Benefits | Employee Assistance Program | Tuition Reimbursement | Generous Paid Time Off | 401k with Company Match | Profit Sharing | Unlimited Referral Bonus Earning Potential | And More!
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with executive leadership to define the organization’s long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to support this mission through talent management.
- Design, direct and manage a company-wide process of organizational development that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce attraction and development, key employee retention.
- Lead and support compliance with all existing governmental and labor reporting requirements including any related to Equal Opportunity (EE0), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), THE Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Research, develop, and advise on competitive compensation, benefits, performance management, and employee incentive programs.
- Direct preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits programs such as insurance plans, 401(k), etc.
- Develop and implement diversity initiatives and strategies to attract, hire and maintain a diverse workforce.
- Oversee employee discipline and terminations in accordance with laws and company policies.
- Promote a safe, healthy and respectful culture and support attainment of company goals and employee satisfaction.
- Support and guide employee relation solutions, progressive discipline issues and investigations, interpretation and application of policies and procedures.
- Provide HR leadership and direction to divisional HR practitioners.
- Participate in professional development events to maintain knowledge of laws, regulations, best practices and innovation in talent management.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required
- 10+ years of progressive related experience including employee relations, talent management, and senior level leadership responsibilities; multi-location manufacturing or similar industry is preferred.
- Experience leading and managing HR teams and overseeing HR functions as Performance Management, Succession Planning, Talent Management, Training, Employee Development, Employee Relations and HR metrics.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment legislation & regulations.
- Demonstrated experience in leading benefits analysis and recommendations.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills with high degree of comfort navigating through various and complex personnel challenges.
- Must be able to periodically travel to company’s various operational locations to support on site personnel and initiatives.
- Must be a self-motivated individual who is flexible and can effectively manage several projects at the same time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong supervisory, leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to work well in a diverse environment.
Apply now by submitting a cover letter and resume outlining fit and salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
By submitting this application, the applicant consents to Pollard Banknote Ltd. collecting, using and retaining the personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.
We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.