We’re looking for a detail-oriented Sales Assistant to join our Sales & Marketing Team within the Winnipeg Office.
As Sales Assistant, you will play an integral role in executing standard game development tasks, sourcing information from internal and external stakeholders, supporting client communications and maintaining accurate inventories of Sales Team deliverables.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Profit sharing program – every role plays a part in our success!
- Company pension
- Health & Extended Benefits
- Opportunities for professional development
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-Site Cafeteria & Outdoor Patio
- On Site Gym
- Free Parking
What You’ll Do
- Execute specific standard game development and scheduling tasks, update critical paths, send out game deliverables and reports.
- Support client communications by assisting in preparing responses to specific customer requests such as collecting and sending samples and sourcing information from internal departments.
- Assist in the development of game concepts/artwork.
- Monitor changes at lotteries and internally to ensure all relevant lists are current.
- Be responsible for initiating and filing standard reports required by lotteries.
- Write clear notes during client presentations and create summaries.
- Take meeting minutes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who You Are
- A skilled multitasker with outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Detailed-oriented, organized and comfortable collaborating with other functional teams.
- A motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
What You’ll Bring
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent, post-secondary education an asset.
- Experience with data entry or administrative role with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven ability to work within a team as well as independently.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Adobe Acrobat.
Apply now by submitting a cover letter and resume outlining fit and salary to email@example.com.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
By submitting this application, the applicant consents to Pollard Banknote Ltd. collecting, using and retaining the personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.
We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.