Pollard Digital Solutions is seeking a dynamic, results-oriented, senior leader to remotely lead our teams. This individual will ideally be based in the Eastern Time Zone and will oversee the contact center, draw operations, compliance and daily business operations.
As the Director, Operations you will be responsible for ensuring the company maintains key service level agreements with our customers, serving as the liaison for operational matters between the customer and our internal technology operations team and ensuring all employees are fully informed, trained and delivering with the highest integrity. You will collaborate with the Contact Centre Manager, overseeing and supporting their efforts on day-to-day operations. Additionally, you will act as the central point for escalations, fostering effective communication and swift resolutions. This role includes directing the contact center to reflect industry best practices and leading continuous improvement efforts to exceed our customer’s and players’ expectations.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Profit sharing program – every role plays a part in our success!
- Health & Extended Benefits
- Opportunities for professional development
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
What You’ll Do
- Manage contact center to reflect industry best practices and strive to achieve industry certifications such as Call Center of Excellence or others to validate the standard of performance.
- Develop, implement and enforce internal and operational/player facing controls
- Set strategic operational goals and KPIs that serve as quality metrics
- Plan, implement, and manage the overall long-term operations success strategy
- Ensure call volume forecasts and planning requirements are built to manage peak volume periods to ensure delivery of KPIs.
- Complete regular analysis (monthly and quarterly) of contact center performance reports and ensure accuracy and timely distribution of reports that provide insight into performance.
- Develop and manage annual operations budget. Track invoices and expenditures ensuring careful evaluation of trends and expenses that impact budget.
- Lead and mentor the team, facilitating their growth by establishing performance goals and objectives to support their development
- Support and drive a culture of business excellence thus ensuring that all employees are fully informed, trained and supported in exceeding our customer/provider’s expectations.
- Recruit, hire and train and/or support the hiring and training of support staff
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day activities of contact center and gaming operations staff
- Develop operational policies and procedures and ensure adherence
- Evaluate and monitor the efficiency of procedures
- Oversee customer support processes for inbound and outbound inquiries
- Organize customer support to enhance customer satisfaction
- Assist the customer support/fraud department in analysis of any suspicious player behavior.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop internal controls and ensure they are maintained and followed in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Represent the business accordingly in all regulatory and compliance matters as they relate to our iGaming operations including support for internal and external audits
- Represent the business by supporting internal investigation of compliance issues
- Maintain a high level of awareness and knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements
- Oversee the contact center’s quality assurance and implement any necessary corrective actions to ensure consistent application of all laws, regulations and policies.
- Manage relationships with external partners and vendors
- Actively engage with customers to share reporting dashboards and insights
Who You Are
- Accomplished leader with a results-oriented mindset and extensive technical knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in navigating highly regulated operational environments
- Proactive problem solver committed to achieving positive outcomes
- Unrivaled ability to comprehend and address understand customer needs effectively
- Detailed-oriented individual with a strong drive for continuous improvement
- Proactive in your approach with an ability to own and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
What You’ll Bring
- 10+ years of business operations, banking, or other highly regulated industry experience overseeing operations, contact center and compliance functions.
- 5+ years experience in people leadership managing HR issues (development, performance management, hiring, terminations, corrective actions, etc.)
- Experience working with remote teams, in different time zones, supporting remote contact center staff
- Deep experience with contact center systems (e.g. Five9, Cisco, NICE, Verint, Salesforce, etc.)
- Good understanding of industry compliance standards and controls, such as ISO, PCI-DSS, and SOC 2.
- Demonstrated experience with metrics and analysis, including workforce planning, productivity, SLAs and KPIs.
- Proven ability to develop and manage operational budgets.
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong work ethic and perseverance are necessary to succeed in a dynamic, fast-moving and results oriented environment
- Up to 15% business travel may be required
Apply now by submitting a cover letter and resume outlining fit and salary to email@example.com.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
By submitting this application, the applicant consents to Pollard Banknote Ltd. collecting, using and retaining the personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.
We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.