We’re looking for a detail-oriented Accounts Payable professional to join our Finance Department within our Winnipeg Head Office.
As an Accounts Payable professional, you will be responsible for reviewing, coding, and processing supplier invoices and preparing the weekly payments for our Winnipeg operations. This is an excellent opportunity for those with strong organization and time management skills who thrive in a high volume, fast paced environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Profit sharing program – every role plays a part in our success!
- Company pension
- Health & Extended Benefits
- Opportunities for professional development
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- On-Site Cafeteria & Outdoor Patio
- On Site Gym
- A variety of committee driven employee engagement activities
- Free Parking
- We are one of Manitoba’s Top Employers for 2023
- A hybrid work environment
What You’ll Do
- Review and verify invoices, purchase orders and payment requests.
- Ensure timely processing of invoices for payments.
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments to meet payment deadlines.
- Process accruals for month-end reporting.
- Prepare various reconciliations for month-end reporting.
- Assist in preparation of various reports.
- Respond to internal and external invoice inquiries.
Who You Are
- A self-motivated individual with the capability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and work with minimum supervision.
- A highly adaptable, analytical and process-orientated individual with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Someone who is organized, self-motivated, and possesses strong time management skills.
What You’ll Bring
- 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience in a computerized accounting environment
- Knowledge of general accounting and accounts payable procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically an intermediate expertise in Excel.
- Post-secondary education in accounting and/or experience with accounting within a high-volume manufacturing environment would be an asset.
Apply now by submitting a cover letter and resume outlining fit and salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
By submitting this application, the applicant consents to Pollard Banknote Ltd. collecting, using and retaining the personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.
We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.