We’re looking for a detail-oriented Project Manager to join our Project Management Office team at our Winnipeg Office.
As a Project Manager, you will contribute to project management efforts, ensuring successful project delivery.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Profit sharing program – every role plays a part in our success!
- Company pension
- Health & Extended Benefits
- Opportunities for professional development
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- On-Site Cafeteria & Outdoor Patio
- On Site Gym
- A variety of committee driven employee engagement activities
- Free Parking
- We are one of Manitoba’s Top Employers for 2023
What You’ll Do
- Manage projects from concept to delivery.
- Deliver projects meeting requirements, deadlines, and quality standards within budget constraints.
- Support comprehensive project reporting and communication at all levels.
- Collaborate with team disciplines and clients to achieve project objectives.
- Manage priorities, adapt to changes, and meet stakeholder expectations under supervision.
- Contribute to risk management and mitigation plans.
- Assist in managing project plans and dependencies across various internal and external groups.
- Engage in continuous improvement of project delivery processes.
Who You Are
- Collaborative, with experience in executing small to medium scale projects.
- Familiar with project governance processes and frameworks.
- Client-focused with strong communication skills across various channels.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work under leadership.
- Adaptable to change and focused on continuous improvement.
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management.
- Experience in managing projects and delivering technology products and services.
- Ability to manage multiple projects within a portfolio.
- Knowledge of both agile and waterfall project management methodologies.
Apply now by submitting a cover letter and resume outlining fit and salary to email@example.com.
Pollard Banknote Limited is an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request.
By submitting this application, the applicant consents to Pollard Banknote Ltd. collecting, using and retaining the personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.
We thank all candidates that apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory response from a Criminal Record Search.